If you any of our applications won’t install, follow these steps to allow third party apps to install.
- Open “System Preferences” by clicking on the Apple icon and choosing that option.
- Select “Security & Privacy” from the “System Preferences” window.
- Select the “General” tab, and select the lock in the lower left corner to allow changes.
- Enter your computer username and password, then select “Unlock.”
- In the “Allow apps downloaded from:” section, select the radio button to the left of “Anywhere.”
- Close the window. You can now install Zero-Wise applications as instructed in the description of the product itself.
If you want for Cleaning Clock Desktop App to automatically start when you start up your computer, add it to Login Items. Go to System Preferences, choose Users&Groups and then Login Items. Click plus sign, navigate to Applications and choose Zero-Wise Clock. Close System Preference.
- If you are using windows 8, 8.1 or 10, you will need to install additional software to be able to run the clock. You can find it on the link below:
- Click “Download the Desktop gadgets installer” to download the software. When the file is finished downloading, double click it to open the package. In it, you will find the installer.
- Double click it to begin the installation. You will be asked if you want to run the application as an administrator. Just click ”Yes” and the application will install. After, you will be greeted by a window asking for the language you want to use during the install. Click “OK” to continue with the default english language.
- After that, the installation window will appear. Just click “Next” and “Next” again followed by “Install” to install the application. After the installation is finished, click “Finish”.
- Now you can install the Zero-Wise clock by double clicking it after which you will be asked if you want to install it. Click “Install” and the clock will appear on your desktop.
For your convenience, we created video tutorials:
Enabling widgets in Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10:
Downloading and installing the widget: