Enter the dollar amount you would like to pay and click “Set Price.”
In order confirmation, follow the download link and unzip the file. You can print imagery and use as inspired or follow instructions provided below to use it as desktop background.
To use Zero-Wise backgrounds as desktop background:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Desktop & Screen Saver, then click Desktop.
- Create folder with downloaded Zero-Wise backgrounds, click Add +, navigate to and select the folder, then click Choose.
- Click the picture you want on the right.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Desktop & Screen Saver, then click Screen Saver.
- Choose an Effect to your liking from the menu on the left. In the Source field underneath sample of the Screen Saver navigate to and select the folder with Zero-Wise backgrounds.
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the search box, type desktop background, and then click Change desktop background.
- Click the picture or color that you want for your desktop background.
If the picture you want to use is not in the list of desktop background pictures, click the Picture location list to view other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.
In the Picture position list, click an item to crop the picture to fill the screen, fit the picture to the screen, stretch the picture to fit the screen, tile the picture, or center the picture on the screen, and click Save changes.